By Juniace Etienne
Read or Download All Children Can Learn PDF
Similar education theory_1 books
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Sozialpädagogik / Sozialarbeit, be aware: 1,0, Katholische Hochschule NRW; ehem. Katholische Fachhochschule Nordrhein-Westfalen, Abteilung Aachen, fifty two Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Das Thema der vorliegenden Arbeit lautet „Die offene Ganztagsschule im Spannungsfeld zwischen Bildung, Erziehung und Betreuung – Eine overview an einer Grundschule in Nordrhein-Westfalen“.
The adverse surroundings examines the newest mental and academic learn offering proof that anti-bullying courses and school-based interventions lack depth and a powerful behavioral concentration. This e-book contains info on features and possibility components of bully perpetrators and sufferers, present legislation and felony elements of bullying, susceptible populations of scholars comparable to scholars with disabilities and who're LGBT, and cyberbullying.
Medical simulations offer academics with possibilities to enact specialist wisdom, abilities, and inclinations. construction on clinical education’s long-standing use of standardized sufferers, this e-book infuses standardized members and scientific simulations into instructor schooling. As partaking academics interact with standardized mom and dad, scholars, paraprofessionals, and neighborhood individuals, they come across various events universal to K-12 educating.
Universities are more and more taking an energetic position as learn collaborators with electorate, public our bodies, and neighborhood organizations yet they, their funders and associations fight to articulate the price of this paintings. This ebook addresses the major demanding situations in collaborative examine within the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Transnationalism, Education and Empowerment: The Latent Legacies of Empire (Routledge Research in Education)
- Distance Learning - Issue: Volume 12 (Distance Learning Journal)
- Metodologia do ensino de educação física (Portuguese Edition)
- Pathways to Excellence: Developing and Cultivating Leaders for the Classroom and Beyond: 21 (Advances in Educational Administration)
- Placements and Work-based Learning in Education Studies: An introduction for students (Foundations of Education Studies)
- The World Is Our Classroom: How One Family Used Nature and Travel to Shape an Extraordinary Education
Additional info for All Children Can Learn
All Children Can Learn by Juniace Etienne