By Johannes Karl Fink
This ebook specializes in the chemistry of additions for prime functionality purposes and various chemical formulation are displayed within the textual content. The ingredients purposes include:
- Analysis and separation concepts, comparable to excessive functionality liquid chromatography, for instance ionic liquids.
- Additives for electric purposes, akin to capacitors, electrokinetic micropumps, lithium-ion batteries, and different battery types.
- Additives for sun cells for keep watch over of the energetic layer nanomorphology are documented as are ingredients for electrolyte membranes, gasoline cells, resembling membrane trade humidifiers and coolant additives.
- Medical functions comprise excessive functionality ingredients for the manufacture of scaffolds, managed drug liberate, and nanofibers.
- Additives for lubricants together with the deposit keep an eye on, anti-wear ingredients, fluid loss regulate ingredients in drilling applications.
- Additives for concrete makes use of akin to set retarders, curing accelerators, defoamers, permeability keep watch over ingredients, and corrosion security additives.
Read or Download Additives for High Performance Applications: Chemistry and Applications PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
Anti-aging items are present process remarkable progress within the cosmetics a long way past that of common cosmetics. This e-book is the single to be had textual content that assembles the most important items builders have to produce new breakthroughs for a becoming marketplace that calls for swifter and more suitable effects.
Sleek membrane engineering is necessary to the advance of process-intensification suggestions and to the stimulation of commercial progress. Membrane Distillation (MD) is a vast reference that covers particular details on membranes on hand and strategies for MD membrane coaching and characterization.
This booklet examines the present state-of-the-art, new demanding situations, possibilities, and purposes within the quarter of polymer nanocomposites. targeted awareness has been paid to the processing-morphology-structure-property courting of the method. a number of unresolved matters and new demanding situations within the box of polymer nanocompostes are mentioned.
By means of delivering an utilized and smooth technique, this quantity may help readers comprehend the worth and relevance of learning chemical physics and know-how to all components of utilized chemical engineering, and offers them the intensity of assurance they should boost a high-quality realizing of the most important rules within the box.
- Electrolytes for Electrochemical Supercapacitors (Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion)
- Ceramic Membranes: New Opportunities and Practical Applications
- Micro- and Nanobubbles: Fundamentals and Applications
- Chemie für Mediziner für Dummies (German Edition)
- Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers Using Excel, VBA, and MATLAB
- Gefüge und Eigenschaften der Stähle mit besonderer Beachtung der hochfesten Baustähle (German Edition)
Additional resources for Additives for High Performance Applications: Chemistry and Applications
Additives for High Performance Applications: Chemistry and Applications by Johannes Karl Fink