By Banqiu Wu,Ajay Kumar,Sesh Ramaswami
The most up-to-date advances in third-dimensional built-in circuit stacking technology
With a spotlight on business functions, 3D IC Stacking Technology deals entire insurance of layout, attempt, and fabrication processing equipment for third-dimensional gadget integration. each one bankruptcy during this authoritative advisor is written through specialists and info a separate fabrication step. destiny purposes and state-of-the-art layout capability also are mentioned. this can be an important source for semiconductor engineers and transportable equipment designers.
3D IC Stacking Technology covers:
- High density via silicon stacking (TSS) technology
- Practical layout surroundings for heterogeneous 3D IC products
- Design automation and TCAD software options for via silicon through (TSV)-based 3D IC stack
- Process integration for TSV manufacturing
- High-aspect-ratio silicon etch for TSV
- Dielectric deposition for TSV
- Barrier and seed deposition
- Copper electrodeposition for TSV
- Chemical mechanical sprucing for TSV applications
- Temporary and everlasting bonding
- Assembly and attempt points of TSV technology
Read Online or Download 3D IC Stacking Technology PDF
Best manufacturing books
Reaching cutting-edge excellence and achieving the price discount rates linked to awesome logistics efforts is an noticeable achieve by way of aggressive facet and profitability. As logistics instruments evolve in comprehensiveness and complexity, and using those new instruments turns into extra pervasive, preserving a place of management in logistics capabilities additionally turns into more and more tough.
Tracing the author’s decades-long non-stop development trip, Relentless development: real tales of Lean ameliorations walks readers via brilliant store ground reviews to show a real suppose for the environments within which Lean Six Sigma differences ensue. Recounting a variety of Lean Six Sigma differences, it illustrates the spectrum of winning operational strategies.
Steel operating fluids (MWFs) offer vital services akin to lubrication and cooling within the machining of metals. This publication stories the problems surrounding using fluids for slicing and grinding during the steel operating method, from choice and checking out to disposal. The publication opens with chapters contemplating the mechanism and motion, choice and supply of MWFs to the machining quarter earlier than relocating onto talk about the various concerns surrounding MWFs in the course of machining akin to collection of the correct MWF, environmental matters, offer tools, circulate and tracking.
Chinese language production industries proceed to affect the area economic system. you will need to comprehend what's occurring in China and the individuality of chinese language production industries. production productiveness in China brings jointly a gaggle of authors from academia and to provide an commercial engineering micro perspective rather than a cheap macro perspective to this topic.
- Maschinendynamik (German Edition)
- Achieve Lasting Process Improvement: Reach Six Sigma Goals Without the Pain
- Plastics End Use Applications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Micro-Manufacturing: Design and Manufacturing of Micro-Products
- Principles and Applications of Metal Rolling
- Ironmaking and Steelmaking Processes: Greenhouse Emissions, Control, and Reduction
Extra resources for 3D IC Stacking Technology
3D IC Stacking Technology by Banqiu Wu,Ajay Kumar,Sesh Ramaswami